When You Don’t Choose Love You Choose Fear Why is it easier for us to have negative feelings and negative thoughts than it is to have positive, loving thoughts, positive and loving feelings? Have you ever asked yourself this question? …
A lot of people always respond “YES” to everything and they attend all of the parties and don’t miss a chance to hang out drinking coffee, because they are afraid they would miss something out. As time passes they realize how unnecessary is wasting energy for other people.
Not being able to see neither future nor past is a gift that allows us to live and enjoy this moment here and now. We are getting our power from this very moment. Power of creation.
Let us play with this word. Forgiveness. TO FORGIVE. (Leave something behind). I forgive to bring peace and strength into my life. I am letting go of all negative thoughts that hold me down.
Self-confidence originates in knowing who I really am. While we are getting to know ourselves throughout life, is very important another basic element which is called: ACCEPTING YOURSELF.
Systematic coaching is a special approach to coaching which is based on assumption that different parts of a system are closely linked, therefore, a simplified cause-and-effect way of thinking can hinder the search for solutions.
Dragovičeva and Andersen (2008) introduce some essential characteristics of certain professions for a better understanding of differences:
• How the project is planned, accomplished,
• gives opinions, ideas and analyses,
• has knowledge, experience from project work,
• we accept our decision based on consultant’s opinion.
Liberation of personal potentials and sources of inner strength.
• Discover what you really want and what truly motivates you. Learn how to create a better life by engaging your imagination in designing activities that will help you achieve your goals and happiness.
• Define priorities in your personal and business life.
Coaching is a powerful process which benefits you and brings you the unimagined results. It is important to take part of the process while wanting changes and new perspectives.